Online Certificate Programme in Export & Import
Management under Niryat Bandhu Scheme
With Practical aspects & HANDS-ON Business PLAN PREPARATION
|Home||About Program||Features||FAQs||Queries||Testimonials||Contact us|
Who can attend?
Exporters / Importers
Assistance for Business Plan Preparation
Life-Time Access to Knowledge forums
Five days a week.
6 pm to 8 pm.
Live Q & A Sessions
Business Plan Preparation
Total Fee Rs. 23, 600 (inclusive of GST)
1. Converting dreams into Reality: Introducing the Programme and Business Plan.
2. Getting Started in Foreign Trade- Step by Step
3. How to Identify Products and Market for Exports/ Imports.
4. Understanding Trade Databases & Trade Opportunities.
5. Commercial Regulatory documents in Foreign Trade.
6. Custom Clearance for Export and Import.
7. Duty drawback & claim procedure.
8. Developing INCOTERMS in sales contract.
9. International Product Development & Adaptation
10. Business opportunities in RTA Markets with the Implications of Non- Tariff barriers for exports.
11. How to organise trade logistics?
12. Goods and Service Tax & Neutralization in Export.
13. Starting Export, Import and availing incentives.
14. Promoting Exports through WTO complaint Foreign Trade Policy.
15. Management of International Trade Payments – To ensure full and final Payments.
16. Understanding mechanism and role of Letter of Credit - Implication of UCP-600.
17. Framework of Export Trade Finance Schemes - Cost reduction approach
18. Introduction to currency risk management – To protect Profit margin of Export business
19. Panel Discussion.
What is the benefit?Know the basics of export import Business
Becoming an exporter in 4 weeks
Assistance for preparing Business Plan
Basic Computer Knowledge is required
Basic requirement is a good internet connection.
Internet Connectivity (Wired connection is advisable)
Good Quality Headphone
Where to attend?